travel drive hydraulic motor are a high torque and high effectiveness, EP travel motor particularly designed for crawler devices. The drive motor can be customized to fit the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements offered.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Coupled with a case-rotation type planetary gear reducer, the EP drive motor supplies the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance operation.
– An offset-type 2-quickness design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (swiftness ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers an integral dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover alleviation valve, providing acceleration control and braking with minimal shock.
– The mechanical brake is certainly a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is immediately activated or released when the vehicle stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type equipment reducer has improved toughness and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic electric motor uses durable bearings to ensure long life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from getting into the motor.