Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we also offer all of these products. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel engineering along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality consistent product. What really sets us apart from the other guys is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven item are clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the required job on the shaft. Be sure to keep the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Do not make use of extensions on the wrench handles and do not allow the sprocket or component to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for positive drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys about both the shaft and item to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest degree of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made from high quality engineered resources with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can suit almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete range of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete short reach range available, for compact light and portable assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.