The screw jack, also called the mechanical jack, is driven by a manpower through a screw pair, and a screw or nut sleeve is used as a jacking member. The ordinary screw jack supports the pounds by the thread self-locking function, and the structure is simple, however the transmission performance is low and the return stroke is sluggish. The thread of the self-propelled screw jack does not have any self-locking action and is equipped with a brake. When the brake is certainly released, the weight can be quickly lowered alone and the return time can be shortened, but the framework of the jack is normally complicated. The screw jack can support heavy items for a long time, and the maximum lifting capacity has reached 100 tons, which is widely used. After the horizontal screw is normally mounted on the low part, the weight could be traversed at a little distance.
Principle of use:
The mechanical jack is among the types of manual lifting tools. Its compact structure makes reasonable use of the rocking of the rocker to rotate the pinion. It is operated by a pair of conical gears to operate a vehicle the screw to rotate and push the lifting sleeve to ensure that the excess weight rises or decline.
1. Before use, it is necessary to check Oil-free Air Compressors whether the jack is normal, whether the components are flexible, add lubricating oil, and correctly estimate the pounds of the heavy object. Use a jack of appropriate tonnage and steer clear of overloading.
2. Adjust the method of supporting one’s teeth on the rocker. First of all, turn the rocker directly in the clockwise path by hand to make the lifting sleeve quickly ascend the very best weight.
3. Insert the handle in to the rocker hole, move the handle up and down, and the weight will rise. When the red warning line appears on the lifting sleeve, the handle should be stopped instantly. If you need to lower one’s teeth in the contrary direction, the fat will begin to fall.
1. Always keep the surface of the machine clean, verify the internal structure frequently, make the pinion in the rocker versatile and reliable, and lift the lifting sleeve freely.
2. The friction surface between your lifting sleeve and the casing must be oiled at any time. Other essential oil filling holes should be lubricated regularly.
3. To be able to consider the protection in use, avoid overloading, use illness, it isn’t appropriate to use multiple units in order to avoid danger.