The screw jack, also called the mechanical jack, is driven by a manpower through a screw pair, and a screw or nut sleeve is utilized as a jacking member. The normal screw jack supports the pounds by the thread self-locking function, and the structure is simple, but the transmission effectiveness is normally low and the return stroke is slow. The thread of the self-propelled screw jack has no self-locking action and has a brake. When the brake can be released, the weight can be quickly lowered alone and the return time can be shortened, but the framework of the jack is definitely complicated. The screw jack can support heavy objects for a long period, and the maximum lifting capacity has already reached 100 tons, which is trusted. Following the horizontal screw is definitely mounted on the low part, the weight can be traversed at a small distance.
The mechanical jack is among the types of manual lifting tools. Its compact structure makes reasonable utilization of the rocking of the Conveyor Chain rocker to rotate the pinion. It really is operated by a set of conical gears to drive the screw to rotate and drive the lifting sleeve to ensure that the excess weight rises or decline.
1. Before use, it’s important to check whether the jack is regular, whether the parts are flexible, increase lubricating oil, and properly estimate the fat of the large object. Make use of a jack of appropriate tonnage and prevent overloading.
2. Adjust the technique of supporting one’s teeth on the rocker. First of all, turn the rocker directly in the clockwise path by hand to make the lifting sleeve quickly ascend the top weight.
3. Insert the handle into the rocker hole, move the deal with along, and the weight will rise. When the reddish warning line appears on the lifting sleeve, the handle ought to be stopped instantly. If you want to lower one’s teeth in the contrary direction, the excess weight will begin to fall.
1. Often keep the surface of the machine clean, examine the internal structure frequently, make the pinion in the rocker versatile and dependable, and lift the lifting sleeve openly.
2. The friction surface between your lifting sleeve and the casing must be oiled anytime. Other oil filling holes should be lubricated regularly.
3. To be able to consider the protection used, avoid overloading, use illness, it isn’t appropriate to make use of multiple units to avoid danger.