This type of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs light weight aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are made from high power alloy. By utilization of large number sealing and Center-dive Gear Box Of Irrigation System dust-proof products it features light in weight, long service lifestyle and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple install bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”fit all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum bronze worm gear.