(When input rate is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been trusted on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, European area and Middle East. It employs light weight aluminum alloy case and major transmission parts are made from high strength alloy. By use of large number sealing and dust-proof gadgets it features light in weight, long service life and good Gear Box Of Irrigation System tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others available).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple attach bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”fit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminium bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Contains keyway coupling for the electric motor to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the result shafts.
• High strength aluminum bronze bull gear.